Thursday, July 14, 2011

Introducing Stamping With Richelle



I've been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since Feb '07
~ A Mum since Oct '06
~ A wife since '05
~ And a crafter for as long as I can remember (it runs in the family!)

As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator I’m able to share what I love – creating with paper! Although I’m currently working a on surprise release with Stampin’ Up! products and fabric!!

I sell cards and gifts from my facebook page and if you live in the Perth Metro area I teach a regular monthly class or can come to you for an in-home workshop.

If you book a Stampin' Up! Workshop, I'll teach you some new techniques and you can make 1 card for free, plus receive some fabulous hostess gifts!

Custom orders available on request for birthday, christmas, anniversary cards, invites, scrapbooking pages, personalised journals/notepads.... Or perhaps something else you have in mind...

Facebook

Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment