Friday, October 28, 2011

Mircat Hair Accessories

Hello i am Natasha who is a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls. Is very excited to sharing my lovely homemade clips and headbands with everyone. I have had lots of fun making them for my 2 girls who love to have their hair accessories match their outfits, and look forward to making them for all my friends and family.
All my headbands come with detachable flowers done on a clip so it can be worn on its own or on different coloured headbands.

I use hot glue to ensure maximum hold and all my ribbon it heat treated to prevent fraying. I use good quality materials so my hair accessories have a long life and all my clips come with non slip grip to try and prevent those clips don't slip out.

All my pieces are made to order so please allow 2-5day for me to ship them out to you.

I am happy to make something i have put up for you in my photo gallery but love a challenge so please don't hesitate to contact me with special requests.

I specalise in Custom made accessories to match that special outfit, school uniform or even your favorite football team.


Postage/Packaging is $2 for orders up to $20 and orders over $20 is $5 flat rate. Payment is by either paypal, direct debit into my account or COD.
International customers $5.00 postage on everything EXCEPT normal headbands which will be at an extra charge.

*IS NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR CUSTOM MADE ACCESSORIES FOR CHRISTMAS**
Email me at natasha@mircat.org

To order please the links under the photos or visit www.mircat.org

REMEMBER EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE GIRLS THESE MAKE FABULOUS PRESENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment