Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Blue Wren Cottage




Blue Wren Cottage is situated in the Hunter Valley of NSW. Our garden is filled with the sounds and antics of delightful little blue wrens. The little blue wren above, is one of those I photographed. 

My name is Robyn, and I simply have a love for creativity.

My mother taught me from an early age the love of sewing and embroidery, and she taught me to be creative. We spent many memorable evenings sewing together and working on craft projects.

Since then I learnt the finer skills of embroidery at College, and now have an embroidery machine, enabling me to produce beautiful projects, which would have been difficult by hand, and now can incorporate lovely designs into patchwork and other lovely pieces for the home and family. 

I have also an interest in jewelry making. I enjoy working with pearls and gemstones, and have produced some really lovely necklaces, earrings and bracelets. I also enjoy porcelain painting, and have developed a style of miniatures.

I commenced my small cottage business, more than 10 years ago, and have participated in local craft markets.

I am now very pleased to be able to make pieces to treasure for you and your loved ones, which you can see here on my Hand-Made store.

Special Gifts for Special People.

Visit Blue Wren Cottage on Hand-Made

No comments:

Post a Comment