Thursday, June 16, 2011

How Inviting

My name is Sally and I am a work at home Mum of two little girls. How Inviting came about after realising that there was something missing in the local market and I thought I may be able to add that missing link. I have always enjoyed being crafty and making invitations and cards as well as canvas memory board and I even dabble in a bit of painting from time to time!

I really enjoy creating handmade invitations and coming up with new designs and ideas. For whatever the occasion, there will always be something to suit your needs. And if not, I can always custom make your ideal invitation for you. I have a website with my full range of invitations as well as other crafty bits n pieces that may catch your eye. I also have a Facebook page in which I share latest releases, handy tips and ideas as well as give-aways.

My Website is updated frequently and there are new additions to the collection added on a monthly basis. Facebook fans are the first to get a glimpse at these creations and I really enjoy getting feedback.

Whether it be Engagements - Save the dates - Hens & Bucks - Weddings -  Birthdays - Baby showers - Christenings -  Corporate - Custom made - Personalised cards - How Inviting has something for you!

Website : www.howinviting.com.au
Facebook page : Facebook.com/HowInviting.Darwin
Email: sales@howinviting.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment