Thursday, July 28, 2011

Introducing CaitAmaia Designs














CaitAmaia Designs began in January 2011 and is named after my 2 little girls. My oldest girls middle name is Cait and my youngest's middle name is Amaia. I have always enjoyed creating things whether it be sewing or paper crafts. CaitAmaia designs and creates handmade cards, baby keepsake boxes, mobiles and more. All cards come packaged with a envelope in a clear protective bag to ensure your card gets to you in quality condition. Most cards are one of a kind but if you see something that has sold that you like please don't hesistate to ask as I may be able to make another.





CUSTOM ORDERS ARE MY SPECIALTY!



New and exciting things are coming to CaitAmaia Designs in the near future!


Find CaitAmaia Designs on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment