Friday, October 7, 2011

Introducing Bloombub


Bloombub is a boutique baby and toddler clothing label featuring original designs. I have been operating since February 2010. I began creating special items for my daughter as I was unhappy about all of her clothing coming from mass-production factories overseas. Commissions from friends and families grew steadily until I could envisage a viable small business around my original patterns.

Bloombub items are made to order, and in one-off or short run styles. I release a new set of designs each season, plus take custom orders and make some one-off creations throughout the year. All items are priced between $10 and $50.
 
My signature products are crochet embellished t-shirts featuring trees, flowers and other nature-inspired motifs; a Mini-Pinny (pinafore) made from a fat quarter of fabric plus trim. I also have a few different styles of toddler dresses, matching bloomers and skirt and tee sets available with each seasonal range.

I focus on sizes 6 months to 3 years, but have made larger and smaller sizes on special orders. I believe in age-appropriate clothing for little children and my range is inspired by classic styles with a fresh, modern twist.

Bloombub products are designed made with love and care by me, in my home-studio in Brisbane. I make every single item personally, including the crochet appliqués. You can order a limited edition Bloombub outfit via our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/bloombub.

No comments:

Post a Comment