Friday, October 14, 2011

Introducing Nada Design

Many years ago I did fine arts and graphic design however due to the demands of children have found it hard to do much art. I have just started doing this art form as it fits into my lifestyle at the moment. My other loves are painting, etching and photography. I tried to do a range of subjects to suit a wide range of topics that appeal to me, from animals to architecture and more playful and less serious ones like my horned ladies. I love doing this type of art and can spend hours at a time dotting away. My designs take anywhere from one to two weeks depending on the complexity of them and how engrossed in them I get. I have them mounted and backed professionally to give them some colour and enhance the drawing as it is in black and white. I am open to ideas if anyone has a specific topic or image, if it lends well to this form of art then something could be arranged. I am very happy to be contacted to discuss anything regarding my art, see contact details below.


email: nadadesigns@optusnet.com.au 
mobile:0403 202 809






No comments:

Post a Comment