Friday, January 27, 2012

Kids Klosset



I inherited my love of sewing and creative design from my mother. I sat with her as a child while she drafted the patterns then created our cloths on her sewing machine often sewing well into the night and long after I’d fallen asleep. I felt very proud wearing her creations that were made with so much love. This memory has inspired me to recreate and share the stylish practical designs and quality that I enjoyed as a child.

The one thing that has changed is the availability of the beautiful colours and prints that I like to incorporate in my designs.


I use quality fabrics and only purchase small amounts. My range of short runs or one of a kind outfits are for boys and girls from new born through to size 6 years. All the designs in the Kids Klosset range are created, produced and customised in Australia with the utmost attention to quality and detail. 

 

My garments are tested for durability by our little family members, they love them and I hope you will too.



No comments:

Post a Comment