Friday, February 3, 2012

Chlothes Line

Chlothes Line is handmade Babies and kids clothes. The name comes from my inspiration Chloe my 1 year old girl. After having her I revamped my interest in sewing and started creating, finding the shops had all the same commercial 'Pink' clothes. I create my own patterns which allows me to custom make for any size. I love when I get a custom order as its individual and special. I have been sewing for 16 years and loving winding the clock back with some vintage inspired styles. All styles are tried and tested by Aidan (my 3.5yr old rough and tumble boy) and Chloe (my little girl who is a little dare devil).


Chlothes Line is only a few months old and is ever growing as more orders come in and inspiration comes to me, For example, I had been keeping all of my scraps and found the perfect reason to create some hootie owls and giraffe softies for the hand-made scrap and off-cut Challenge which I will be loading to hand-made.com this week.



Please look at my hand-made.com.au shop and well as become a follower on Facebook www.facebook.com/Chlothesline



No comments:

Post a Comment