Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Feature with Rabosi



Unique Clothing for little girls & little girls at heart
Quality Clothing - handcrafted with love by Eva Hosie

 

Rabosi Design originally started when I was living in Far North Queensland a few years ago. At the time my clothing designs were based around free and easy summer styles with bold colours and original patterns. When I became a mother of two, my business went on hold for a few years as I focused on family life. Now that I have returned to my lifelong creative passion of designing and making beautiful clothes, my styles and designs focus on limited edition, good quality, fun and funky skirts and dresses for little girls and little girls at heart. Rabosi Designs are handcrafted in my studio in Mirboo North. 

I choose my fabrics with an emphasis on good quality cotton, vibrant colours and designs, and I love to use Australian fabric designers when I’m able. New fabrics are arriving weekly giving the constant wonderful challenge of what colour to put with what fabric to create a truly unique garment. 


 
I am constantly updating my range and have this year introduced bright colourful bottle coolers and headbands and I am currently  designing complete outfits, pinafore /skirt, headband/sun hat with a matching bag for littlies, also Ladies headbands, skirts and casual pants.

 
An exciting development is my limited range of boys clothing which will be available in the coming months.
 

Rabosi Design is currently available at selected specialty markets around Gippsland, Artzillery, 23 Lyon St Leongatha, The Duck Hutt in Meeniyan or can be found online at here
Visit our website at www.rabosi.com.au
or facebook here 

No comments:

Post a Comment