Friday, March 16, 2012

Marjorie - Handmade for Children

Hello my business is called marjorie-handmade for children.
 
My latest range is half aprons for girls. They feature gingham fabric with small check. They have a very long waistband that ties once around the waist and then ties into a beautiful big bow at the front. The apron features a very large pocket as its special feature. The pocket is made from beautiful vintage fabrics, including some featuring australian native flora from a vintage tablecloth.
 
I also make pinafores, dresses, skirts, cooking aprons for girls and boys and library bags. My style is very vintage inspired and I buy only a small amount of each fabric to make only one or two unique items.
 
I am a mother of three children: 4, 3 and 8 months old. I am a photographer and mosaic artist, but am venturing into a new journey with fabric as it is easier to achieve something creative daily with my three children at home.
My business is named after my dear grandmother Marjorie, and her beautiful 50's style in decorating and clothing are my inspiration.
 
Visit Marjorie on Hand-Made
Visit Marjorie on facebook 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment