Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Introducing Clo & Co



Hi, my name is Cherrie a WAHM of 4 children (3 boys & a girl) partner Tim, some fish & a dog named Bella all living in Port Stephens.(Thought I’d fill you all in with that). After having my youngest & only little girl in December 2009 & (after seeing all the Pretties available for girls) i felt I needed to express myself & also do something to help my partner out with a little extra $$.

I had been crafting for many years at home just for fun, making toy boxes for the kids to nappy cakes as gifts, painting & general crafts, Funny thing is I hadn’t sewn a button since “Who knows when” but I went out one day & bought myself my Sewing Machine & off to work I went! I enjoyed it so much, I thought why not use my talents & start a business making things I love & sure others will as well. After trial & error it became clear that it was to be done! So along came Clo&co creations.. I now create childrens clothing & Accessories, Home Décor even Accessories for us mums. My clothing range is aimed mainly for the littlies from newborn up to 6 years old. My Range consists of( Sweet Bloomers & Tees, Dresses & Capris, shorts & Onesies.) My Accessories are not only for the littlies but for Teens & Adults as well. My Accessories are fun, bright at the same time feminine & Chic. My Jewellrey & hair Accessories will make you feel special & yes Feminine.


I have a Business page on Facebook which I would love for you all to check out. Click here to visit me on facebook page. My Followers are growing on Facebook which I really appreciate, its nice to know that what I am doing is making others happy. I love seeing the Feedback from Happy customers. I have also only just recently opened a shop from my home which is open to the public Mon-Thurs 10am-12pm & 1pm-4pm.For more details you can find it in my Discussions Tab on my Facebook page.

By the way Clo&co was named after my 2 youngest littlies (Chloe & Cohen) Age 17mths & 4 years old, so if I didn’t have them I’d have no Clo&co. Love you guys xx

No comments:

Post a Comment